Retirement home in Wollaston, Stourbridge
Rosemary Retirement Home was established in 1984. Over the years it has grown in size and now boasts 22 bedrooms, 21 of which are singles, 1 is a double and 11 have their own en suite toilet and shower.
We provide outstanding facilities including a nurse call system in each room, a high standard of cuisine, on site laundry services, passenger and wheel chair lifts and an entertainment programme.
We really care about our residents and ensure that they are our number one priority at all times.
We are proud to provide:
- Relaxed surroundings
- Weekly hairdressing
- Visiting chiropodist
- Weekly keep fit sessions
- In house music
- Craft classes
We also pride ourselves on:
- Privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Clean, comfy and homely surroundings
- Variety of entertainment and crafts
- Dudley Food for Health gold award
- 4 star 'Scores on Doors' hygiene rating
- Rated 2 Stars on Care Quality Commission current ratings system
To view our CSCI (Commission for Social Care Inspection) Inspection Report click here.
For further information about our services and care facilities, don't hesitate to call today on 01384 397 298